COVID-19 April 30 Update
Update on number of cases:
- 246 new cases reported yesterday.
- Total cases statewide now number 6,815.
- 3,413 have recovered and are not longer among the active cases. That means active cases are 3,402, almost exactly half.
- Unfortunately, we now have 261 deaths.
- 88 outbreaks in long-term care facilities.
- Patients on ventilators over the last week, has fluctuated between 67-78. Yesterday it stood at 72.
- Patients in ICU over the last week, has fluctuated between 143-162. Yesterday it stood at 146.
- 4/23 = 401
- 4/24 = 405
- 4/25 = 399
- 4/26 = 401
- 4/27 = 429
- 4/28 = 430
- 4/29 = 436
- Many of you have reached out to us for help with your unemployment claims.
- We empathize with the difficulties you are having and stand ready to help you in any way we can.
- Please continue to contact us.
Call if you need help.
- We have had phone calls to our office forwarded to our staff. If you need any help at all, please call us at 601-359-3300.
- We have also set up an email address for you to ask questions or seek help. That address is [email protected].